Ontario Quebec 3800 GM Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Me And The Site!

2 posters

Go down

About Me And The Site! Empty About Me And The Site!

Post by Admin Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Hey everyone, ExpertAdviceMan here or real name is Dave.
I've owned my 04CompG for a year now and I love it. I haven't made any modifications to it just yet, but soon. Well actually the only thing I've done to it was install a AeroForce gauge in the drivers vent, it's AWESOME. Also bought a set of CompG wheels for winter. Thanks to J_Moore for that (Josh) and even the K&N cone filter for a CAI.

Anyways, Robin and I have decided to create a new Forum since OQCGP is shutting down shortly. So please bare with us since the forum is, well completely BARE. Which is why we're asking you guys to start creating topics or even suggestions on what to do. If you're interested in becoming Admin or Mod, please let me know and we'll certainly talk about it.

As for now, please enjoy and apologies again for the minimal forum. Best I could do on short notice, no time, and no money lol Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oq3800gm.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

About Me And The Site! Empty Re: About Me And The Site!

Post by TurboGP Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi bud,

Well, looks like OQCGP is about to die for real this time...?

Also, it looks like you choosed the name Admin instead of ExpertAdviceMan...

BTW, for thoses who don't know... i'm Robin.

TurboGP

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboGP Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Well OQCGP is still going, if you missed the announcement from the Admin here it is:

If you haven't already heard, I will be passing the reigns of OQCGP to Killerspeed101. He has stepped up to the plate to continue the OQCGP legacy. Please welcome killerspeed101 as your new club Admin! Smile

Notice:
The change of hands will include some website downtime. Expect that OQCGP will be unreachable at some point in the next couple of days as we move the site to its new home. Once the web site has moved it could take up to 24 hours for the domain name host change to register with your ISP.

Stay tuned for more info.

TurboGP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum